Lectures, seminars, workshops
Special Interest Groups
17th LAKMA INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
FOCUS ON CLIL – LITHUANIA 2015
16-17 October 2015 Vilnius
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Lithuanian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (LAKMA) invites you to its 17th international conference “Focus on CLIL- Lithuania 2015” to be held on 16-17 October in Vilnius.
The conference aims at bringing together local and international experts of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) in order to share insights into this area of learning, teaching and research as well as offer examples of good practice in the field.
We welcome papers on all CLIL-related topics, covering all levels of education.
We hope to give teachers an opportunity to explore a variety of CLIL issues and to promote the CLIL approach in Lithuania and beyond.
PLENARY SPEAKERS (to be updated)
- Workshop (60 minutes incl. questions)
- Presentation (30 minutes incl. questions)
- Poster Presentation (poster size A1)
VENUE Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, Studentų g. 39, Vilnius.
- 1 July – deadline for submission of speaker proposals
- 1 August – notification of acceptance / start of registration for speakers
- 1 September – end of registration for speakers / start of registration for non-speakers
- 1 October – end of registration for non-speakers
- Speaker and non-speaker fees are the same.
- The fee includes conference talks, materials, coffee breaks and a certificate.
- Teacher Fee: 20 EUR for LAKMA members / 40 EUR for non-members
- Student Fee: (to be confirmed)
- Please transfer the fee to the LAKMA account: SEB bank LT977044060004578304
- Invoice to be issued upon registration. Advance payment invoice issued upon request.
PUBLICATION / selected papers
- Online refereed journal “Applied Linguistics” http://taikomojikalbotyra.lt/en/
- Multilingual journal "Žmogus ir žodis" http://www.zmogusirzodis.leu.lt/index.php/zmogusirzodis
RECEPTIONS (to be updated)
POST-CONFERENCE BUS TOUR OF VILNIUS October 17 (to be updated)
VILNIUS TOURIST INFORMATION (to be updated)
RECOMMENDED ACCOMMODATION (to be updated)
RECOMMENDED RESTAURANTS (to be updated)
SPONSORS and PARTNERS
- Lithuanian Research Council
- Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences
- Lithuanian Ministry of Education and Science
- British Council Lithuania
- US Embassy Lithuania
- Cambridge University Press
- Oxford University Press
- (to be updated)
CONTACT ADDRESS email@example.com
CONFERENCE COMMITTEE (to be updated)